maven-users mailing list archives

From Michael Delaney <mdela...@upromise.com>
Subject webResources not copied during build on UNIX.
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:39:54 GMT
All,

I have a war project (by this I mean packaging type is 'war') that, in
the maven-war-plugin, I'm defining some web resources (see snipped
below). During a build on Windows the resources specified in the
'webResources' tag are copied over but during a build on UNIX (most
explicitly Solaris) the resources are not copied over. The paths do not
contain any Windows specific slashes and the case of the files is also
correct.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

We're using maven-war-plugin version 2.1-alpha-1 and
maven-resources-plugin 2.3.

<plugin>
<configuration>
<webResources>
<resource>
<filtering>false</filtering>
<directory>${basedir}/src/main/resources/templates</directory>
<!-- the list has a default value of ** -->
<includes>
<include>web.xml</include>
</includes>
<targetPath>WEB-INF/templates</targetPath>
</resource>
</webResources>
</configuration
</plugin>