maven-users mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch with Google guice?
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 06:55:03 GMT
I think it's a really nice change, don't get me wrong on that ;)

I'm also hoping it'll improve the error handling when something is wrong
with the plexus configuration. As of today there's a fair amount of
guesswork
involved when a change breaks the plexus-configuration, I often end up
bisecting with a last known good.

Kristian