maven-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignoring distributionmanagement repositories and use only the settings.xml repository list to upload artifacts
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 05:36:32 GMT
Hi all,

I have tons of pom files in my project and each file is having its own maven
repository listed in their distributionmanagement elements, so I want to use
a single repo to do the mvn deploy and point my repository using
settings.xml file.

I like to know whether this is possible with maven 2.1.0 or not, if this is
possible can someone please point me on how to do that !

Thanks in advance
Lahiru

--
Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc