maven-users mailing list archives

From "Compere, Lydie" <Lydie.Comp...@tdassurance.com>
Subject release:perform ignores commandline parameters even with -Darguments
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 14:48:51 GMT
Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with the release:perform plugin.

I need to send a parameter at the commandline such as -Dmy.parameter=my.value.

When I do so with every other phase, it is taken into account and works fine (even in the
release:prepare phase where I use mvn release:prepare -Dmy.parameter=my.value -Darguments="-Dmy.parameter=my.value").

When I try with mvn release:perform -Dmy.parameter=my.value -Darguments="-Dmy.parameter=my.value",
it does not work.  The release:perform acts as if the parameter was never sent.

I've searched the web for such a problem but haven't been able to find an answer.

Can anybody help please?

Using Maven 2.2.1, using maven-release-plugin version 2.0

Thanks!

"Be the change that you want to see in the world"- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi