maven-users mailing list archives

From D D <dawi...@gmail.com>
Subject Converting Maven 1.0.8 to 2.2.1
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 17:16:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm working on converting an old build process. I have a solution based on
Maven 1.0.8 that needs to be moved to 2.2.1.

Currently it is a mixture of shell scripts and a single maven.xml file (in a
"mother" project) that controls compilation of 250+ other projects. The
maven.xml files resembles a shell script and it uses bits of shell scripts
to complete the job whenever maven could not complete the job.

Has anyone done a similar conversion where one maven.xml would compile many
projects?
How would you suggest I approach this task?

Thanks,
Dave