maven-users mailing list archives

From Celinio Fernandes <cel...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do you mavenize projects ? (EJB, Webapp, JPA under Eclipse)
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 13:46:42 GMT
Hi,
I am using Eclipse Galileo.
Initially I created several projects (one webapp, one EJB project, one JPA project) in Eclipse,
without Maven.
The output of these projects is a single EAR file (containing the JAR, WAR files ...).
There is no ANT build file. The compilation and creation of the EAR file is automatically
generated with Eclipse.
I am using Java 6 and Maven 2.0.9.

The question is : how do you mavenize these projects ?

1) If I use the command line way to use Maven, under DOS, what do i need to do for each project
?

2) I have installed the m2Eclipse (Maven Integration) plugin for Eclipse. If I use that plugin,
how do i proceed ? I just noticed a feature called "Enable Dependency Management" if i right
click on a project.
what does it do ?

Any suggestion or pointer would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance for helping.