maven-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Farinacci <jie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Packing xml or wsdl in a jar, but in resource directory
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 12:23:21 GMT
Hi Cleiton,

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 6:31 AM, Cleiton Dos Santos Garcia
<cleitong@weg.net> wrote:

> I need put some files in different java packages and this files are ".xml and .wsdl".
I can't put it in the resources directory, I need put a wsdl file in the same package as your
relative class. Is it possible?
> In eclipse it is a default behavior in "export-> jar", packing all .class and xml,
or wsdl files. Anyone can help me how to it with maven?

What is stopping you from creating a mirrored directory hierarchy
within src/main/resources and dumping your files into the proper
location? They will end up at the right location in the packaged
artifact.

-Jesse