maven-users mailing list archives

From tmcgi...@aessuccess.org
Subject archetype plugin does not include files with leading dot
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 18:04:33 GMT
I am trying to create an archetype that has a .cvsignore file in it.  I go
through mvn archetype:create-from-project and even though my project has a
.cvsignore file in it the generated-resources does not.

So I added the .cvsignore file by hand and added a fileset to the
archetype-metadata.xml file.
<fileSet encoding="UTF-8">
        <directory></directory>
        <includes>
                <include>.cvsignore</include>
        </includes>
</fileSet>

Then I run mvn install.  The resulting jar file does not have the
.cvsignore file in it.

What am I doing wrong?

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the above addressees
only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal prosecution of any
individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.