maven-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC error in test when run from Linux
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 13:37:27 GMT
Can you post the properties file you're referencing as well as the
resources section of the effective pom? This looks like a resource
filtering problem to me...

And when you say that "CoreDtaSource/core-datasource" is a separate
module in "the main build," do you mean that both
CoreDataSource/core-datasource and your application are both modules in
a multi-module build? If so, does this error only happen when your
application build is done within the context of a multi-module build or
both in multi-module and single-module builds?

i.e.

if your project structure is
/
+-pom.xml
+-CoreDataSource/
+                +-core-datasource/
+                                 +-pom.xml
+-app/
     +-pom.xml

do you get the error when running Maven from / and /app/ or just /?

Justin