maven-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Hübner <sthueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: possible to ship an Ant based plugin with resources?
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:05:28 GMT
> If i understand the things correct you have to locate the scripts into the
> default location of the plugin (src/main/sripts)...?

Say, I have a SQL script that I want to execute from my Ant based mojo
using sql ant task. I put that script in the plugin's
src/main/scripts. My problem is how to point the SQL task to that
script:

<target...>
	<sql driver="${db.driver}" url="${db.url}"
	     userid="${db.user}" password="${db.pwd}"
	     rdbms="mysql">
	    <fileset file="createVersionTable.sql" />
	</sql>
</target>

When the plugin gets executed on the target project, I get "Source
file or resource collection, transactions or sql statement must be
set!"

Any ideas?