maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Class not found refloated
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:50:06 GMT

Guten Tag

you might want to consider implementing a custom classloader which is configurable via a properties
file

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.maven.its.plugins</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-it-plugin-class-loader</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>test</id>
            <phase>validate</phase>
            <configuration>
              <resourcePaths>mng-2174.properties</resourcePaths>
              <pluginClassLoaderOutput>target/pcl.properties</pluginClassLoaderOutput>
            </configuration>
            <goals>
              <goal>load</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

Saludos Cordiales desde EEUU!
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:08:29 -0400
> From: hans@welinux.cl
> To: users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: Class not found refloated
>
> Hi,
>
> Mi company is moving from ant to maven in an eclipse environment: eclipse Galileo and
m2eclise 0.10 with Tomcat 6 and JRE 6.

> We are completely refactoring and old Ant project, and the problem we are experiencing
seems to be and old one, from time to time (ten minutes or so depending), the system starts
with "class not found exceptions", i've checked various postings without solving definitively
the problem: