maven-users mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source for maven-jibx-plugin
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 23:25:32 GMT
On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM, marilysa <marilysa@cisco.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get the source code and license information for
> maven-jibx-plugin?  The web site gives a link to the license, but that link
> is broken.  It gives a link to the source code repository, but access to
> that page is disabled.  It gives instructions for using CVS to fetch the
> source as an anonymous user, but the commands do not work.  Several of us
> here have tried to obtain the sources and license, with no success.

It's still in the cvs. The code is browsable via
http://jibx.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jibx/maven-jibx-plugin/

Cvs works, use the Sourceforge project developer page for access
details: http://sourceforge.net/projects/jibx/develop

> My company is using maven-jibx-plugin in building one of our products, and
> we have strict requirements regarding use of Open Source IP.  We are
> required to have the sources stored in a central IP database, as well as the
> complete text of the license.

jibx is under BSD license. Storing the sources is not required for
code under BSD-style licenses (take my word for it :) )

Kalle