maven-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven site generation woes - striped table edition
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:12:46 GMT

With doxia-1.1 (site-plugin-2.1), you should be able to specify a class
attribute on your xdoc table, which will override the default maven
style. I'm not sure if/how this works with docbook though.

HTH,
-Lukas

Kathryn Huxtable wrote:
> I'd like to choose between tables in the usual striped boxy format and tables with white
backgrounds and simple line borders.

> I'm actually using the docbkx plugin to generate html from DocBook, which I then run
through JTidy to make XHTML-compatible. I generate this to the target/generated-site/xhtml
directory. Because I want the version number substituted *and* to be able to edit the DocBook
with XMLMind, I actually write *.xhtml.vm files so that Velocity does variable substitution.

> This is all working great, given the limits of Doxia, but is there a way to specify different
table styles? I'm guessing the answer is "no".