maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: antrun plugin dependency disappearance
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 13:29:12 GMT
Yes, that is true. The only way to go around this is to have some switch in
the plugin which turns off execution. One example of such is the "skip"
param of exec-maven-plugin:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/exec-maven-plugin/exec-mojo.html#skip

However, there is no such geenric param and antrun-plugin doesn't have it I
believe.

/Anders