maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Modules in phase order
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:54:04 GMT
For everyone's understanding, I assume you mean plugins and not modules?

Plugins are executed in the order specified in the (effective) pom. However,
the best approach is most often to not rely on this but try to have not
dependency on the order of the execution of plugins within a phase. So, in
your case you could bind your plugin to the phase after package.

That being said, I don't really understand what you're trying to do. Why are
you cleaning up during the build process? As it doesn't do any difference
for the artifact it should go in the clean lifecycle.

/Anders