maven-users mailing list archives

From Matthew McCullough <ambientid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resources used in multiple projects
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:54:38 GMT
Martin,

Thank you for the input.

They do have one module configured that way with a ../ navigation for
traditional (not web) <resource> tags. It seems to choke mvn
eclipse:eclipse which hoses the paths. I will be having them move to
m2eclipse later this year, but am looking for solutions that carry us
through 'till then.

Do you use mvn eclipse:eclipse?

I will also gave them experiment with Wayne's suggestion of a resource
jar.