maven-users mailing list archives

From Rick R <ric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what does it mean with this error when trying to run mvn eclipse:eclipse (Cannot find mojo descriptor for: 'eclipse:eclipse' - Treating as non-aggregator.)
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 14:58:47 GMT
On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Anders Hammar <anders@hammar.net> wrote:

> I'm quite sure you must have reconfigured something since last time it
> worked. The plugin exists in central, and for some reason your build isn't
> looking there.
>
> Run
> mvn help:effective-pom
> and find the <pluginRepositories> section and paste it in a reply.

<pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
      <id>central</id>
      <url>http://internalcompanyURL:8081/artifactory/plugins-releases</url>
    </pluginRepository>
    <pluginRepository>
      <releases>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </releases>
      <id>snapshots</id>
      <url>http://internalcompanyURL:8081/artifactory/plugins-snapshots
</url>
    </pluginRepository>
    <pluginRepository>
      <releases />
      <snapshots />
      <id>codehaus-plugins</id>
      <url>http://dist.codehaus.org/</url>
      <layout>legacy</layout>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>

Maybe something's screwed up with the internal artifactory repo?

Thanks so much for the help.

Also, you might want to consider locking the version of the plugin being

--
Rick R