maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAVADOC-plugin: include comments from local dependent projects
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:48:10 GMT
> project (B). E.g. A contains interfaces, and B implementations. The question
> is: how can I build docs for B so that, if none specified, method
> descriptions are inherited from A?

There's a good chance your specific usage of the Javadoc plugin is not
currently supported. I've certainly never needed nor wanted to do what
you're doing.

Look at the source code for the m-javadoc-p and see if you can figure
out a way to patch it to support your requirement, or file a Jira and
wait for someone else to code it for you.

Wayne