maven-users mailing list archives

From Aleksey Didik <di...@magenta-technology.ru>
Subject Re: AW: Prevent duplicates in assembly
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:40:48 GMT
In this case may be better to use maven-shade-plugin
<http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/index.html> to make
jar-with-dependencies artifact.
As I know, it has some merge mechanizm for compose jars with equal
entries names.

HTH,
Aleksey.

04.02.2010 13:10, Hauschild, Klaus (EXT) пишет:
> Yes, there are more than one dependency. Currently the problematic entry is "META-INF/NOTICE.TXT".
>
> After packing the .jar I use this with JNLP and its Jar-Loader doesn't support duplicate
entries in jar files.

descriptor. In the resulting .jar appears some entries twice. Is there a way to prevent those
duplicates.