maven-users mailing list archives

From Aleksey Didik <di...@magenta-technology.ru>
Subject Re: Prevent duplicates in assembly
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 08:35:54 GMT
Hello.
Is twice entries from different jar dependencies?
Is this jar dependencies the same artifacts but with different versions?
Or it's just classes with equals names from different artifacts?

Aleksey.

04.02.2010 12:13, Hauschild, Klaus (EXT) пишет:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the assembly-plugin to create a jar-with-dependencies by the build-in assembly
descriptor. In the resulting .jar appears some entries twice. Is there a way to prevent those
duplicates.