maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Schayna <martin.scha...@abra.eu>
Subject Re: Maven and WTP integration
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 09:53:13 GMT
Tried but with very same poor result. As far as I understand, this function
checkouts project tree from SVN and creates .project and .classpath and
other necessary files for Eclipse. In my case there are these files in
SVN and I'm successfully using Eclipse for development of this project.
I am able to debug this project inside Eclipse in Jetty server. What
I want now is only add support for debugging same project in Tomcat
container inside Eclipse (aka WTP).

Martin