maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Schayna <martin.scha...@abra.eu>
Subject Re: Maven and WTP integration
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 09:29:00 GMT
We are using Subversion, but WTP support has nothing to do with Subversion,
in my opinion. Maybe "Checkout as Maven" in m2eclipse plugin can do some
magic project configuration if original project is not mavenized, but we
have
mavenized project and need only add some WTP support (i.e. ability to debug
project in Tomcat inside Eclipse).

Very simple single module project works for me in WTP, but not multi module
project.

Martin