maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Schayna <martin.scha...@abra.eu>
Subject Re: Maven and WTP integration
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:22:57 GMT
Eclipse Platform 3.5.1
Eclipse WST/JST 3.1.1
m2eclipse 0.9.9 (but very same with stable 0.9.8)
Maven 2.0.9
Java 1.6.0_14

When I try to append WTP support into war application project by this

$ mvn -Dwtpversion=2.0 eclipse:m2eclipse

and then:

run Eclipse,
convert WTP configuration (Ctrl+1 QuickFix),
add Maven dependecies to WTP (Ctrl+1 QuickFix),
setup server Tomcat (in Server view),
publish application to Tomcat (in Server view),
run server

....ClassNotFoundException throws.

When I look into folder wtpwebapps in workspace Tomcat structure, I see
that
publish operation was not complete:
- WEB-INF/classes contains current project classes (OK)
- WEB-INF/lib contains all dependent out-of-project jars (OK)
- there aren't binaries of dependent jar projects from my workspace (NOT OK)
- there aren't resources of shared webapps folder from other project in
my workspace (NOT OK)

After some tricky editing of file
.settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.component
I'm able to publish shared webapps folder, but not for jar project
dependencies...

Any ideas?

Thank you

Martin Schayna