maven-users mailing list archives

From Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAVADOC-plugin: include comments from local dependent projects
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 09:11:42 GMT
Unfortunately it does not. The problem is that <excludePackageNames>
excludes packages from being processed at all, and I only need to exclude
packages from javaDoc, not from source code analyzis (and thus, comment
inheritance).
i think right now I'll settle with ant script which is working. Thanks
everyone for the answers