maven-users mailing list archives

From Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Automatic updates from repository
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:42:26 GMT
Hello,

In our company we've got a local repository. There's an artifact (packaged
as POM or as JAR), which is deployed by me and used by other projects. It is
changing frequently, so we don't want referencing POM to change often (i.e.
version changes rarely). Now it seems new versions are not downloaded by
referencing projects automatically at build time. Is it because I haven't
specified "SNAPSHOT" postfix? If yes, is there a way to allow automatic
changes detection without "SNAPSHOT" postfix?

Thanks,
Andrey