maven-users mailing list archives

From Ajoo123 <asgar...@gmail.com>
Subject How to resolve this javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B error
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 03:28:46 GMT

Hi,
I just started learning Mavin and Hibernate. When I comiple I get this
exception: Below is the pom file
Question: Where is the local repository created? If I download this jar
where will I copy it?
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.MultipleArtifactsNotFoundException:
Missing:
----------
1) javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B

  Try downloading the file manually from:
      http://java.sun.com/products/jta

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax.transaction -DartifactId=jta
-Dversion=1.0.1B -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=javax.transaction -DartifactId=jta
-Dversion=1.0.1B -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.mycompany.app:HibernateMavinProj:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.hibernate:hibernate:jar:3.2.6.ga
        3) javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.mycompany.app</groupId>
  <artifactId>HibernateMavinProj</artifactId>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>HibernateMavinProj</name>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
  <build>
        <plugins>
           <plugin>
              <version>2.0.2</version>
              <configuration>
                  <source>1.5</source>
                  <target>1.5</target>
              </configuration>
          </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
      <version>3.8.1</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
          <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
          <artifactId>hibernate</artifactId>
          <version>3.2.6.ga</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
          <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
          <artifactId>hibernate-annotations</artifactId>
          <version>3.3.1.GA</version>
    </dependency>

  </dependencies>

</project>