maven-users mailing list archives

From mfs <farhan.sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Inject a new menu-item to the "Project Documentation" Menu
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 03:40:48 GMT

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to inject a new menu-item to the "Project Documentation" menu
generated by default by the site-plugin.

I know one can add the Project documentation section by the tag "<menu
ref="reports" />" in the src/site.xml, but I not only want to add these
existing report menus, but also want to inject a new sub menu-item to it,
either at the same level as "Project Information" & "Project Reports" OR
further in the tree at the level of "Project Information -> About ,
Continous Integration, Dependencies".

I would like to avoid a new standalone menu-item, because what I am trying
to add fits easily under "Project documentation", conceptually.

Thanks,

Farhan.