maven-users mailing list archives

From Søren Krogh Neigaard <Soeren.Krogh.Neiga...@systematic.com>
Subject Read properties from pom.xml from Java
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 08:59:26 GMT
Hi

I have been tossed into a maven controlled project. We run our junit tests from Eclipse and
also on our build server. When ever they are run, some maven magic happens so that username/password/driver/url
for the dabase is correctly set for the user pc or the buildserver. However I need to make
a small helper class for my junit tests that wipes the database and loads some testdata on
the database for every junit test.

The username/password/driver/url for the database is set in the pom.xml file by maven. How
do I read these values from my Java helper class?

Best regards

Søren