maven-users mailing list archives

From Julien HENRY <henr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : Embedded error: Unknown artifact type[xml.zip]
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:12:30 GMT
Hi Stephane,

I've mapped xml.zip custom type using this syntax:
<artifactTypeMappings>
     <artifactTypeMapping type="xml.zip" mapping="jar"/>
</artifactTypeMappings>

The build is now able to terminate, but in my EAR file I can see all xml.zip files are packaged
inside. So for me this is not a correct workaround.

Regards,

Julien