maven-users mailing list archives

From RĂ¼diger Gubler (@work) <rgub...@init-ka.de>
Subject Re: maven release plugin and subversion externals
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 08:06:15 GMT

Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:

> first: Have you defined scm section in your root pom ?

Yes, each module and the parent has its own scm section.
If we remove the <modules> section from the parent we can
release the modules and the parent in single steps.

Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:

>> we are using svn:externals to add our modules into the parent directory.
>> We can build, test, deploy ... but we can't create a release. The release
>> is
>> only
> How do you use the externals ? fixed to a particular release via tag
> name or trunk with a particular revision ?

we are referencing the trunk of the modules without a revision

http://svn/repo/module1/trunk  module1
http://svn/repo/module2/trunk  module2

Yours RĂ¼diger