maven-users mailing list archives

From tharrisx <thar...@axispoint.com>
Subject RE: SiteToolException: ArtifactNotFoundException: The skin does not exist: Unable to determine the release version
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:08:07 GMT

So, will someone replace the broken maven-site-plugin version 2.1 that was
put onto the public repositories over this last weekend so we can get back
to work? Our team is stuck until this is fixed. Any chance the person who
broke it could replace the jar with the last working version 2.1 jar? Why
does anyone except the maven committers have the ability to replace core
parts of maven for everyone?

Tom Harris
Tired of having to make excuses to the management