maven-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Artifacts Question
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:17:44 GMT
Yes you can combine different container config files, since they are named
distinctly that's no problem.  But this doesn't solve the larger problem.
We often times do need to include/exclude different dependencies based on
the container.  So since we are forced to detail with these container
differences via some mechanism(profiles, overlays) we figure we might as
well as so include/exclude the right config files too.

-Dave