maven-users mailing list archives

From Julien HENRY <henr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : Transactional Behaviour Maven Modules
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:53:52 GMT
Hi,

I have recently opened a wish [1] that is related (even if the title of the wish is not generic
enough). In my proposal I called it an "atomic deploy process for multimodule".

But this is only a wish and I don't think such a feature exists (even in Maven 3).

As a workaround, see the answer of Benjamin: use staging mechanism associated with a good
MRM.

Regards,

Julien

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEPLOY-114