maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Control the dependent jar name in war
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:40:37 GMT
> just tried the outputFileNameMapping property. Unfortunately, as I would
> expect, it applied generally to all lib jars, which is not what I would
> like to do. I was hoping dependency configuration would provide some

You could certainly add something to the war plugin to support what
you require, but this is such a specific use case that I'm not sure
that anyone else will build this for you. Simply posting this in Jira
and waiting will not make it happen.

If you do build a patch and make it work sensibly, it may considered
for inclusion in a future war plugin release.

Wayne