maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Artifacts Question
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:12:47 GMT
> Yeah, I've used both approaches, overlays and profiles.  We generally use
> profiles because they are faster, especially if you don't need to always

I'd probably just create multiple ear artifact projects and include
the Java EE target name in the artifactId eg my-app-weblogic. Then
include your server-specific stuff in each ear project, and build all
of them by building your project from the top/parent directory.

Profiles and classifiers would certainly work, but I think that would
potentially complicate your build a bit.

Wayne