maven-users mailing list archives

From Kumar Ampani <amp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running unit tests in a specific order
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 14:18:51 GMT
Can these tests in problem run by themselves standalone ?

If so, I am guessing you are running into problem where one test is setting
the data (like static or threadLocal etc) which is making the other tests to
fail,
You can run these tests in problem in a different execution set within the
surefire plugin.

Thanks
Kumar