maven-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem in site deployment
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:51:02 GMT
DebasisM wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am generating a site and trying to deploy it.I am facing two problem.
>  1.i am having 8 modules.i am using pom aggregation for running install and
> deploy goal.but site i want to generate only for parent not for the child
> modules.
>  how to prevent only for the site generation.

Run 'mvn -N site-deploy' from the parent project.

> 2.for deployment of the site to the sever(windows not unix) .i am trying
> with ftp.error-unsupported protocol.

The FTP protocol is not available in your version of Maven. You need to
tell Maven to extend itself with a wagon that supports the FTP protocol.

  <build>
    <extensions>
      <extension>
        <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
         <artifactId>wagon-ftp</artifactId>
         <version>1.0-beta-4</version>
      </extension>
    </extensions>