maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: use maven in eclipse without m2eclipse
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 12:24:37 GMT
There is also a maven plugin for eclipse:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/

However, I wouldn't recommend going that pth. M2Eclipse is much better as
you'll get real integration of Maven in Eclipse. If you haven't done so, try
the latest dev version of M2Eclipse (0.9.9-dev).

/Anders