maven-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pulling transiting test dependencies
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:06:44 GMT
I should have been clearer. The test-helper module I described below can be
purely used as a mechanism to group test dependencies (i.e. need not have
any code in it). So you can still keep your tests classes where they are (in
project-core), but simply use test-helper to effectively combine multiple
dependencies.

This isn't actually necessary - the simplest solution is to add the test
dependencies directly to your war project. Adding the test-helper module can
help to keep these dependencies in sync between the two projects.

I'm not aware of any plugin-based solution for this and it seems unlikely
that there is one.

Justin