maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: No such provider: 'git'
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:22:26 GMT
>> DepMgmt does not affect reporting plugins in M2. You need to add the
>> dep directly to the plugin in the reporting section.
>>
> I've added the plugin directly to the reporting section, like this:

No, you were so close before, did you read what I wrote?

Try this:
 <reporting>
   <plugins>
     <plugin>
       <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
<!-- best practice is to add the version for your plugin here -->
         <dependencies>
           <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
             <artifactId>maven-scm-provider-gitexe</artifactId>
             <version>1.2</version>
           </dependency>
         </dependencies>
     </plugin>