maven-users mailing list archives

From "Roland Asmann" <Roland.Asm...@adesso.at>
Subject Re: release plugin: version change not only in POMs ?
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:27:07 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, didn't read the mail good enough and made some errors in my
previous reply!

- Put your files in src/main/config with the variables configured
- Have the resource-plugin copy&filter them to the root of the project
(make sure this is done before the pax-plugin runs)

If you use the clean-plugin, it would be a good idea to put the 2 files in
the root of the project in the list of files to delete as well!

Roland