maven-users mailing list archives

From Kumar Ampani <amp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: filter some resources files and put them to other module.
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 22:17:35 GMT
I am not sure if that's a good idea to have one project create files in the
other project.

If your 'lo' project has the config files, I would create an assembly of
config files in 'lo' project.
and then webapp project will use dependency plugin to extract the config
artifact/assembly from repository and process them as needed.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
Kumar Ampani