maven-users mailing list archives

From Gajo Csaba <csaba.g...@cosylab.com>
Subject Filtering a file in maven mojo
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:34:05 GMT
Hello,

One of our custom mojos is generating a file, and the template for this
file is stored in the jar file of the mojo. What is done is that the
resource is read with getClass().getResourceAsStream(), and then printed
into a real file line by line.

What I would like to do is, before writing the line, to process the line
with maven's filter. I was looking at the source code of the "resources"
plugin [1], and as far as I can see, it is using a
MavenResourcesFiltering component for filtering. However, it doesn't
explicitly filter line by line (which is a requirement for me, because
we also do other stuff with it). How can I do this?

Thanks, Csaba

[1] -
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/plugins/tags/maven-resources-plugin-2.4.1/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/resources/ResourcesMojo.java?view=markup