maven-users mailing list archives

From Alan Cassar <alan.cas...@ricston.com>
Subject Re: Pulling transiting test dependencies
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:54:56 GMT
its not possible for me to split the project into 2 different projects,
one holding the tests and the other holding the core. The idea basically
is we have project, and we would like to deploy it on an application
server and run the junit tests on the app server itself.

Isn't this doable with a plugin? or it is impossible because it goes
against the maven rules?

Thanks again
Alan