maven-users mailing list archives

From jvsrvcs <jvsr...@gmail.com>
Subject How to print surefire errors (junit errors) to stdout? possible?
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:53:19 GMT

When I run Maven junit tests (surefire plugin) I have errors and a message
that I should
go open a file that is in /target/surefire-reports/

This takes a lot of time to navigate to the directory, open the file, scroll
or search
to find the problem, go fix the problem, close the tool I used to open the
file and
re-run the test.

What I would really like is to be able to see the errors in my IDE or in my
command line
shell.

I have google'd how to do this but it is found nowhere, nor on the maven
surefire plugin
page.

Does anyone have a super human hack to make this possible?  Who can I speak
with
to get this to be the default behaviour and provide an option to turn off?