maven-users mailing list archives

From JeremieB <jeremie.bousq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with assembly plugin executions and phase binding (prepare-package)
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:15:11 GMT

In fact, my solution does not work at all ...

My package is correctly generated with wanted files generated by antrun
inside of it, but I believe as I use goal "assembly" instead of "single",
the related tar.gz is not attached and so not deployed.

I see the following logs :
"[WARNING] Removing: assembly from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation"

So it's not usable, as I want this file to be deployed as it was.

Is there any way to achieve the following order of operations in a pom ? :
- assembly:directory-single to generate a folder
- antrun:run to generate checksums against it
- assembly:single to package final tar.gz archive

I don't want to achieve this in multiple modules, as it is supposed to keep
simple and to become the default for our module archetypes ... But it seems
impossible to put something else between two assembly executions.