maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject compiler plugin problems with <compilerOptions>
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:35:38 GMT
'lo all,

I'm starting to experiment with using some annotation processors in my build
and have the following compiler plugin configuration:

            <plugin>
                <version>2.0.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                    <compilerArgument>-AauditXml=${basedir}/test-audit.xml
-AoutputDir=${basedir}/target</compilerArgument>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

However, when the build runs (using Maven 2.2.1), javac seems to get an
auditXml property set to "${basedir}/test-audit.xml
-AoutputDir=${basedir}/target" rather than two properties set to their
respective values, when I was using Maven 3 at home I don't recall seeing
this issue (about to try it here under M3 as well).

Has anyone seen this behaviour before?

--
Pull me down under...