maven-users mailing list archives

From Joe Hindsley <jhinds...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WAR-plugin] Can I put my resources in their original folder?
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:01:44 GMT
Hi Ludwig,

I would recommend putting those directories and files in the
src/main/webapp directory. The maven war plugin puts everything under
src/main/webapp into the base of the war.

In your case:

src/main/webapp/external-resource.jpg
src/main/webapp/image2/external-resource2.jpg

would give you the war layout:

./external-resource.jpg
./image2/external-resource2.jpg

Hope this helps,