maven-users mailing list archives

From "David C. Hicks" <dhi...@i-hicks.org>
Subject Re: maven-changes-plugin: automatic update for release?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:44:37 GMT
Good suggestion.  I hadn't really thought of using CI to test the
changes.xml.  That's primarily because I also have the dependencies
report generated as part of the Site generation.  Under normal
circumstances, it takes forever and a day to generate the dependencies
report, since it appears to hit the Internet to find all the
dependencies, instead of using the local repository.

I suppose I can restructure my CI build to exclude the dependencies
report and get some useful information about the changes report.

Thanks!