maven-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Schneider <maili...@cedarsoft.com>
Subject Re: release:perform fails with "<type>test-jar</type>"
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:26:18 GMT
in different steps

Jamie Whitehouse wrote:
> I have used this many times and can assure you it works.
>
> How are you calling the release goals?  In one line or as different
> steps?

proprietary information of Alcatel-Lucent and/or its affiliated entities. Access by the intended
recipient only is authorized. Any liability arising from any party acting, or refraining from
acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, destroy the original transmission
and its attachments and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose,
or store or copy the information in any medium. Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments
belongs to Alcatel-Lucent and/or its affiliated entities.